Our website (the "Site") is made available by Concora Credit Inc. ("we," "us" or "our").
What information do we collect?
When you use the Site, we collect your mobile device type, mobile network information, location, including geolocation in some instances, operating system, network connection, and last update of device. In addition, we collect other information, such as the type of operating system you have and other information from your device settings. We may also collect navigational information such as pages visited, when they were visited, and time spent on a particular page.
In addition to the information described above, we may also gather personal details that you provide including, but not limited to, your:
· Telephone number;
· Email address;
· Account number, routing number, and name of financial institutions where you currently have an account and will use in connection with your credit product;
· Account activity, including transactions and payments;
· User name and password; and
· Other personal information used to verify your identity.
You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Many web browsers also allow you to block cookies. You can disable cookies from your computer system by following the instructions on your browser or at www.youradchoices.com.
What are the sources from which we collect personal information about you?
We collect personal information when you interact with the Site, register your account(s) on the Site, when you "contact us" through the Site, when you make payments on your account, and when you use other services through the Site. We may gather your product choice or other preferences and selections, and we may connect separately collected information about you. If we have other personal information about you or have information about you that is publicly available, we may use it in combination with the information we have collected online through the Site. We collect information from cookies, web beacons, mobile application plug ins, or other similar technologies. We also collect information from third parties, such as marketing agencies, market research companies, credit reporting agencies, and identity verification service providers.
How do we use the information we collect about you?
· Engage in marketing, market research, and business development;
· Process your requests for credit;
· Communicate with you about your account and credit transactions;
· Process your payments;
· Provide you customer support and respond to your inquiries;
· Resolve complaints and disputes;
· Detect, investigate and prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, such as fraud;
· Engage in risk profiling and other data analytics;
· Operate, improve, maintain, and ensure the security of the Site;
· Recognize you when you return to the Site, store information about your preferences, and customize the Site according to your individual interests;
· Comply with laws and regulations;
· Exercise or defend our legal rights – this may include where we reasonably consider it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others, as well as where we are legally required to do so; and
· Use in connection with any other legitimate business purpose permitted by applicable law.
Do we share your information with third parties?
We may share the information that we collect about you with:
· The issuing bank of your account;
· Our affiliates;
· Third-party service providers who provide services to us for the operation of this site and our business;
· Communication service providers;
· Merchants that partner with us;
· Credit reporting agencies;
· Other companies in connection with a merger, acquisition, or the sale of assets;
· Third parties, including governmental authorities and law enforcement, to (i) protect or defend our legal rights, interests or property; (ii) protect the safety and security of our customers or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud; and (iv) comply with applicable law, subpoena or legal process;
· Third parties in an anonymized and aggregated manner;
· Entities with whom we enter into a corporate transaction; and
· Other third parties for fulfilment of services you request or any other business purpose permitted by applicable law.
Why do we share your information with third parties?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· When necessary to complete a financial transaction or transfer;
· In order to verify the existence and condition of your account to a third party such as a credit reporting agency or merchant;
· In order to comply with a government agency or court order;
· In the event that all or part of our assets are acquired, merged with, sold to, or otherwise disposed of to one or more third parties;
· As permitted or required by applicable law and/or regulation;
· If you give us written permission; or
· For any other reason listed above under "How do we use the information we collect about you?"
How do we protect your personal information?
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we seek to protect such information and keep your information confidential, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted to us by you. Accordingly, any information transmitted to us via the internet or email is transmitted at the risk of the sender.
Can I review or request changes to personal information I have provided?
If you have an account, you can review your personal information through the Site and may make changes to your address, phone number and email address. To request a change of any other personal information, please call customer service at 800-229-0364.
What happens if I visit another website from this Site?
How does the
site respond to do-not-track signals?
Our site does not respond to browser do-not-track signals.
Notice of Changes
September 24, 2023